Civitas Law has a busy Sports Law team which sees many of our members appointed by national (and international) sporting bodies to sit in a judicial capacity. Our expertise in sporting discipline places us at the forefront of sporting regulation. Our members' specialism in commercial and contractual disputes means that issues arising within a sporting context. Where issues arise in, or in relation to, the media, our members are able to provide specialist, speedy advice.
Our specialist Personal Injury barristers often act for injured sportsmen and women, clubs, officials, national federations and governing bodies.
- Sport discipline and regulation
- Contractual and Commercial disputes
- Advertising and media disputes
- Contract advice and drafting
- Employment law disputes
- Discrimination and Equality Act claims
- Challenging decisions of sporting bodies and government
- Personal Injury claims
- Defamation and passing off